The Beach Coach...

My name is Tricia Bard, & I'm a Beach Coach... I enjoy living at the beach and working in my flip flops (those darned high heels are just too uncomfortable with sand in them!)... I come and go as I please. I invite my own money to myself. I get paid for thinking, and I think abundantly. I get paid for making a difference... I help others break-free from ordinary and break-through to extraordinary... Perhaps I can be of service to you as well...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well, actually, it was only a glass and a half...

See, I did remember. I only had a glass and a half of wine, that's all I had left. But it sure felt like I drank more. I am really a cheap date. Give me a big $9 bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, and two glasses later, I'm asleep! Or maybe, I'm just a lousy date!

Promised to share my new 'diet'- this is the first time ever on one of my 'diets' that Bill and Gaga have been cool with eating the same way, so this is very cool. Believe me, I've tried them all- Atkins, South Beach, Weight Watchers, Sonoma...

Lost 5 pounds in the first 10 days, and plan to continue to lose 1-2 pounds per week.

It's just good healthy eating- nothing weird at all, but I am following a plan to get it ingrained.

Did my first walk around our property this morning- ran up and down the stairs at the new house- even had a 'hill' to climb on the septic mound- nice breeze and beautiful view of the water.

I'll have to tell you about my 30-minute exercise (step aerobics and strength training) I plan to do- it's cool! Can't find my weights but they're here buried somewhere in this house we're camping in till the new one next door is finished.

My daughter Alana emailed yesterday- we're invited to her fiance Ryan's grandmother's 80th birthday party the last weekend of August. We love his family- celebrated Ryan's 30th birthday two years ago with all of them in Key West, and then Alana's 30th last year in NYC. Hopefully, Bill will be recuped from his knee surgery next week, so that we can drive down and enjoy ourselves- a much needed break from this never-ending house building project. Of course, we should be moved in by then... God willing and the creek don't rise! Here's the location- this looks really cool- OLD FLORIDA VACATION Gimme first dibs on the hammock- there's where I spending my vacation.

Gotta go now... some really exciting things happening with my business... more later on these and the new eating program...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the floors and the house Tricia! No wonder it's taken you forever to paint/stain the railings. As far as exercise goes, all you need do is walk around your deck a few times. Congratulations on losing 5 lbs.,I'll let you know when I lose my first 5. Love your blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home