The Beach Coach...

My name is Tricia Bard, & I'm a Beach Coach... I enjoy living at the beach and working in my flip flops (those darned high heels are just too uncomfortable with sand in them!)... I come and go as I please. I invite my own money to myself. I get paid for thinking, and I think abundantly. I get paid for making a difference... I help others break-free from ordinary and break-through to extraordinary... Perhaps I can be of service to you as well...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

This is really crazy...

I just had the most amazing conversation within 15 minutes after I posted this in my previous post- I AM ATTRACTING, WITH GOD'S BLESSING, THE PERFECT CUSTOMERS AND BUILDERS TO MASSIVELY GROW MY BUSINESS.

I talked to this fellow Networker from Texas, who is the top earner in another Network Marketing company, and he shared his similar values and mission with me. He too, like I was a couple of years ago, is fed up with so many people getting hurt and losing money in the MLM industry. He had seen one of our ads online for our free MLM The Whole Truth 7 Insider Secrets online seminar, and he bought one of our books.

What he has read so far has blown him away, just as it did me. We had a simply amazing conversation and will be talking again soon in the next few days. Our new MLM The Whole Truth 'self-funded, cold market, attraction marketing' system is working so well that it's hard for me to even grasp- the high quality of like-minded individuals who are 'attracted' to our message is staggering.

I just have this incredible vision of the people we are going to be able to help, by empowering them with the knowledge they need to make wise choices about what really works in MLM and what doesn't work.

And as Zig Ziglar said so well, "Help enough other people get what they want and you will get everything you want in life."

My mom just came in and told me she had just filled up her car with the most expensive tank of gas she had ever bought. The reality is that is what most Americans are facing today- they will try to drive less, and they will probably pay by credit card more. They'll stress out trying to figure a way to pay each month for the extra expense that rising gas prices create.

That got me to thinking about the sad fact that most people today are living on the financial 'edge', and the edge is getting closer. I truly believe that I have the ability to offer a personal solution to this problem. That gets me fired up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home