The Beach Coach...

My name is Tricia Bard, & I'm a Beach Coach... I enjoy living at the beach and working in my flip flops (those darned high heels are just too uncomfortable with sand in them!)... I come and go as I please. I invite my own money to myself. I get paid for thinking, and I think abundantly. I get paid for making a difference... I help others break-free from ordinary and break-through to extraordinary... Perhaps I can be of service to you as well...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

This shoulda died...

Some of you know that I am on a mission to empower Network Marketers everywhere to win in this often-misunderstood industry. Along with Lou Abbott, my partner and friend, we are spreading the word about our free 7 Day Insider Secrets online seminar so they won't have to make the same mistakes we did (and lose money like we did initially!).

Others are on the same mission as well- so that people can learn what really works and what doesn't work in MLM. Kim Klaver is one whose work I totally respect- her most recent blog posting- Obituary: Old School Network Marketing Dies at 50 is right on. She says, "Old School died of complications from a terminal image problem and a misguided focus on big money".

SIDEBAR from me: It's really not dead yet- there are still way too many scams and schemes and business models out there that just flat out aren't good Business 101. Until people learn to differentiate a good business model from a bad one... all the hype from basic business fundamentals... they will continue to lose their hard-earned money, and the public's perception of the industry will continue to trend downward.

Kim states: "New School urges network marketers not to abandon their past, but let it help guide the future. She predicts that in time and with consistent practice in the new approaches, network marketing will become a jewel in mainstream American business."

Frankly, it won't unless the industry cleans up its act! And that's what we're trying to accomplish.

Business aside, Bill had his long-awaited knee surgery this past Wednesday. Diagnosis- just really bad arthritis. The good news is it could have been much much worse!

Today, he's being a grumpy patient. First day, his knee was so pumped full of painkillers that he was running around without crutches and without pain. Next day, that all changed. So Bill's hobbling around on crutches and trying to stay out of trouble.

Those of you who know my husband know that's pretty much a losing proposition- especially with so many things left to do at our new house (the one that was supposed to be finished a year ago!). New EMD (Estimated Move In Date)- sometime in the 21st Century.

We are so ready to get moved in- I can't wait!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad Bill's surgery went smoothly. Tell him I'm thinking about him.

    Love,
    e

     

Post a Comment

<< Home