The Beach Coach...

My name is Tricia Bard, & I'm a Beach Coach... I enjoy living at the beach and working in my flip flops (those darned high heels are just too uncomfortable with sand in them!)... I come and go as I please. I invite my own money to myself. I get paid for thinking, and I think abundantly. I get paid for making a difference... I help others break-free from ordinary and break-through to extraordinary... Perhaps I can be of service to you as well...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

When I get in the mood...

When I get in the mood, watch out! Don't get excited, Bill- I'm talking about blogging! :-)

Bill and I have had these two exciting business ideas for a few years now, and one of them is coming to fruition in our minds. It's something we think can be hugely successful, and it's time we got it going before someone else has the same idea. My latest online research shows that a few folks are trying to do something similar, but they're going about it all wrong. At least, in my humble opinion! We love multiple streams of income, and this one could be a nice 'supplement' to our Network Marketing business.

We have the perfect business partner in mind- our daughter, Erin! She is an entrepreneur/producer/accountant/promoter in Brooklyn, NYC. Love Ahoy is her brainchild- she produces this once a month, and it's a hit!

Erin, I know you read this, so call me when you do! You don't even have to move to Florida to do this!

I just found the funniest thing- scroll down the right side of my blog, and check out the "cartoons drawn on the back of business cards". The one that's up right now is a 'cat hater', and it's funny. This is too cool- as new ones are done, the card will change automatically on my blog. I just love all this modern technology.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmmm...I'm very curious.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home